Saturday, March 26, 2016

JAPANESE USED TRUCKS, CARS, SUV'S, VANS, PICKUP TRUCKS, FOREIGN USED VEHICLES FOR SALE, FT. LAUD., FL. KEITH: 754-265-5049

­  ®© JT Auto, Inc. 
4399 Dixie Hwy. Oakland Park, FL. 33334                      
                    
Good, Bad Or Ugly, If You Work, You Ride, Guaranteed!
I'm Always Shopping For The Lowest Interest Rates For My Customers!          
After Reading Thousands Of Bank-Guide-Line Sheets I Have Discovered The Finest Lenders Who Charge The Lowest Interest Rates!
I Have Saved Sub Prime Customers Up To $200.00 Per Month Of Their Monthly Auto Loan Payment!
Good, Bad Or Ugly, If You Work, You Ride, Guaranteed!
Please Come See Me Last And Give Me The Opportunity To Earn Your Business And Trust!      
     
See My Web Site, Just Click-On Below! 
Looking Forward To Meeting You!
Sincerely,
Keith Cormier
PH:754-265-5049








No comments:

Post a Comment