Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Financial Services: Loans; Car Loans; Auto Loans; Bank Loans; Florida Auto Loans, Low Down Payments, Low Interest Rates, Keith: 754-265-5049

I sell quality vehicles with clean titles at low advertised prices!
Our car dealership has established an impeccable reputation for customer satisfaction and this is why the same loyal customers continue to conduct business with us today!
My pre-owned car lot provides all types of financing: prime; sub-prime; and buy here pay here funding, but we use what’s best for your credit situation, and our gold is to provide you, the customer, with the lowest payment , price and down payment too!

I hope you will give me the opportunity to earn you business and trust!
Click-On The "Green Lettering" Below To Access My Website, Please Fill-Out The Top Right Corner That Reads "Financing"!
Website: WWW.OSCARMOTORS.US
Please let my experience of twenty five years in auto finance save you up to two hundred dollars per month off your next vehicle purchase!
Looking forward to meeting you soon!
Sincerely,
Keith Alan Cormier
Phone: 754-265-5049
Phone: 954-985-9944
 

















 




 











No comments:

Post a Comment